We have broad experience spanning many affiliate programs in various industries.
Affiliate Marketing Services
What you get with Promotion King’s Affiliate Marketing Services:
- Experienced / Qualified Team – Our Affiliate marketing team has broad experience spanning many affiliate programs in various industries, including managing one of Commission Junction’s top 10 affiliate programs.
- Messaging / Brand Control – We’ll coordinate all of your efforts to ensure your brand is not cannibalized and your image is portrayed in the best light.
- Proactive Management – We’ll help recruit new affiliates and communicate with existing ones to ensure results are maximized.
- Complete Outsourcing Solution – For far less than hiring in-house resources, we’ll create, promote, grow, manage and maintain your affiliate program.
Experienced / Qualified Team
Promotion King’s strength lies in its multi-disciplinary approach. We combine all of the elements necessary to plan and execute online marketing initiatives in-house. This means that your affiliate program will be treated as one element of a total campaign that must work harmoniously together to produce maximum results.
Our affiliate team partners with the best affiliate platform in the business, Commission Junction. They handle all payouts and 1099 services, leaving us to focus on developing new, qualified business for you. Our results speak for themselves. We landed The Merrick Group, a valued client of Promotion King, in the top 10 of all Commission Junction affiliate programs.
Messaging / Brand Control
With many affiliates promoting your products, controlling your messaging can be cumbersome. You want to ensure that your image is only promoted on sites that enhance your name, not diminish it. We handle initial application review, site inspections, acceptance / denial of new affiliates and ongoing monitoring to ensure your messaging remains consistent and within the boundaries of your expectations.
While Commission Junction provides an initial boost by exposing you to their network, growing your affiliate program is key to its success. Once gained, new affiliates can provide a constant stream of business that will always remain within your cost constraints.
Working in tandem with our SEO, PPC and media planning teams, we’ll develop a marketing program that will generate interest in your affiliate program and maximize this lucrative online marketing tactic.
Complete Outsourcing Solution
Hiring the resources needed to build and manage an affiliate program can be costly. Finding talent that can handle all aspects of an affiliate campaign often means more than one person. With Promotion King, you get the complete solution for far less than hiring even one qualified person.
See conversion rates and ROI for our clients.
Within our affiliate marketing services we handle:
- Affiliate account creation and setup.
- Creative development including banners and text based creative.
- Brand protection and messaging control.
- New affiliate review and selection.
- New Affiliate recruitment through proactive marketing.
- Daily monitoring of new business to validate and protect financial interests.
- Ongoing affiliate communications including newsletters, coupon codes and updates.
- Act as affiliate rep fielding questions from your affiliate network.
Related Topics: Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate Marketing: Industry Findings on What It Takes to Succeed According to a recent affiliate survey, affiliates look at three things primarily when deciding whether or not to join an affiliate program, i.e.: what is the commission structure, what is the product and what is the brand.
To a lesser degree, the affiliate program’s technology also factors into the decision. Some of the most popular technology was custom landing pages and product feeds. What could be called the Big 3 of affiliate marketing are Google’s Affiliate Network, Commission Junction and LinkShare?
Google’s YouTube Enters Affiliate Market with Click-to-Buy Links
Google’s YouTube, in collaboration with iTunes and Amazon, recently announced it will provide an integrated service to its users for purchasing and downloading music, video games, and other products with just a few clicks of the mouse.
Affiliate Marketing: Growth, Taxes and Social Networks
According to a recent report from Research, online marketers are projected to spend over $2 billion on affiliate marketing fees in 2008. This is a 15% increase from 2007. The biggest spenders in this arena are retailers and financial services providers, making up about half of the total spending.